Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What would Verizon do?

According to Verizon Wireless, because I said I was willing to pay whatever it took to get connected to
wifi while in Dubai, charging me $211.21 for three minutes of data usage is valid. (Quick note: I said $20 or $40 as what I expected to have to pay, but apparently that doesn't count to Verizon).

The question is this - how literally does Verizon Wireless feel compelled to take each caller?

I mean, if a caller were to say something like, "I would kill to access wifi" - then does Verizon feel a legal or moral obligation to contact the authorities?

Just curious.

NOTE: The above example is purely hypothetical and should not be seen as any kind of threat to any individual, organization, or entity - this writer does not endorse or condone any such threats - want to be completely, 100% clear on this - just an example, specifically not to be taken as anything but a simple example.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: My attempts at drawing cartoons are really bad, so I went ahead and paid for a good cartoon this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment